Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Copyright form should be downloaded (Click here to download the Copyright Form), filled up and signed by all the authors and upload as a supplementary file within 10 days of submission and upload as supplemetary file.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Please make sure you have seen these instructions videos before submitting your paper.
1. Creating an Account: Click Here. 2. Submitting an Article: Click Here. 3. Revise Submission: Click Here. 4. Editing Process: Click Here.
I Understand that, this manuscript can't be withdrawn or submitted to another Journal once it is reviewed. If So, JER has the right to take the proper action according to its bylaws.
List of 5 potential reviewers with their Name, Position, e-mail address, Institution and phone number are ready. These reviewers should not be from the same country of the Authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.